The Planning Engineer is required to provide Planning Services to FreelancePlanners Clients by develop the most appropriate method and sequence of construction activities, in coordination with the Project Stakeholders, in order to ensure the project is completed timely, safely, and on budget.
- Coordinating with the concerned project stakeholders to deliver the planning services in the required quality, time and within the budget.
- Developing detailed project schedules with resource and cost loading and ensure consistency with contract documents (Conditions of Contract, Specifications, Bill of Quantities, Drawings,)
- Prepare Work Breakdown Structure in means to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project
- Identifying the major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items
- Prepares cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects
- Prepare baseline schedule
- Review site progress, update program and prepare Progress reports.
- Analyzing gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concerns which required action to the Project Manager.
- Analyzing the overall project performance using Earned Value Management (EVM) and Key Performance Indexes (KPI’s) by investigating the schedule.
- Consolidating all project reports and preparing executive progress reports.
- Document contract changes, variations and claims and revise the project baseline schedule when required
- Prepare impact evaluation on Schedule Extension of Time (EOT) and cost implications.
- Prepare look ahead program
- Attends meetings and reports on the current situation and prepare meeting minutes related to project planning.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the direct manager which include but not limited to the above mentioned duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 6 years of experience with well known contracting in UAE
- Experience in infrastructure, buildings, MEP, buildings; villas, mid-raise and high raise is preferable
- Proficiency in planning tools: Primavera P6 & MS PROJECT
- Contract management Experience and FIDIC
- Able to extract the relevant information from Engineers and Project Managers
- Excellent in English language
- Interpersonal skill, ethical values and commitment to continual improvement
- Part time on hourly rate basis
- You can work from home based on the project requirements
- Physically able to participate in Client meeting when required
- Able to deal with remote team when the project is international